https://www.richardcleaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/rcdotcomlogo.png 0 0 Richard Cleaver https://www.richardcleaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/rcdotcomlogo.png Richard Cleaver2011-08-22 14:17:252011-08-22 14:17:25Where In The World Is…
Where In The World Is…
My Timeline? It took 6 days for the pedal to go from Santa Clarita, California to Santa Clarita, California. Looks like it might have made a dash for Los Angeles but only for 3 minutes. And I think it may have made it to Canada this morning. I am hoping that it will arrive to Kingston sometime this week.
The tracking log so far:
- Customs clearance processing complete, August 22, 2011, 9:33 am, CANADA
- Arrive Sort Facility, August 20, 2011, 11:55 am, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
- Customs Clearance, August 19, 2011, 9:11 pm, CANADA
- Processed Through Sort Facility, August 19, 2011, 9:11 pm, CANADA
- Electronic Shipping Info Received, August 17, 2011
- Processed Through Sort Facility, August 17, 2011, 12:34 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
- Arrived at Sort Facility, August 17, 2011, 12:31 am, ISC LOS ANGELES CA (USPS)
- Depart Sort Facility, August 16, 2011, 8:56 am, VAN NUYS, CA 91409
- Processed through Sort Facility, August 15, 2011, 7:15 pm, SANTA CLARITA, CA 91383
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!