https://www.richardcleaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/rcdotcomlogo.png 0 0 Richard Cleaver https://www.richardcleaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/rcdotcomlogo.png Richard Cleaver2011-03-22 14:27:262011-03-22 14:27:26Hedge
Here is a list of the compensation paid to the top 10 hedge fund managers in 2009.
- David Tepper, Appaloosa Management: $4 billion
- George Soros, Soros Fund Management: $3.3 billion
- James Simons, Renaissance Technologies: $2.5 billion
- John Paulson, Paulson & Co: $2.3 billion
- Steve Cohen, SAC Capital Advisors: $1.4 billion
- Carl Icahn, Icahn Capital: $1.3 billion
- Edward Lampert ESL Investments $1.3 billion
- Kenneth Griffin, Citadel Investment Group: $900 million
- John Arnold, Centaurus Advisors: $900 million
- Philip Falcone, Harbinger Capital Partners: $825 million
The basics on hedge funds can be foundÂ here. The total average compensation for Canada’s 100 highest paid CEOs was $7,300,884 in 2008””a stark contrast from the total average Canadian income of $42,305. Thomas Glocer of Thompson Reuters was the highest paid Canadian executive at $36 million.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!