https://www.richardcleaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/rcdotcomlogo.png 0 0 Richard Cleaver https://www.richardcleaver.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/02/rcdotcomlogo.png Richard Cleaver2006-06-05 07:27:482006-06-10 03:39:27Jet Lag
I always have a harder time crossing multiple time zones when I am flying east. I expect to face jet lag on the flight over to Ireland.
Symptoms of jet lag include:
- Dehydration and loss of appetite
- Headaches and/or sinus irritation
- Disorientation and/or grogginess
- Nausea and/or upset stomach
- Insomnia and/or highly irregular sleep patterns
- Irritability, Irrationality
Long distance travel can be so much fun.
My future son in law is from a small coastal town near Belfast – “Newtownards”. It took only about 2 months of he living with us for the family to be able to finally understand a word he was saying. 🙂
If you get up that way, and run into a family of “Finlay’s”, say hi from Sue and Rob!